Return and Refund Policy
Thanks so much for shopping at Harrogate Organics Company - Harrogate Organics Company Ltd.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
How can I return my order?
If Goods were delivered to you in a damaged condition, please contact us right away.
For Overseas and international returns, we are unable to offer a free returns service, therefore it is your responsibility to return the items and pay any costs related.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Harrogate Organics Company ltd, 7 Market place, harrogate, HG1 1RP.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Harrogate Organics, accessible from www.harrogateorganics.co.uk
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which you received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform us of by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are unused, tamperproof labels, security deals or air seals have not been broken.
- The Goods are undamaged in any way
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons or were unsealed after delivery. We do not accept returns of topical sprays and applications, whether used or not.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- We do not accept returns of body sprays, applications or personal products.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Should any Goods arrive from us not in an acceptable condition as represented on our website when purchased, please send a photo of the item to us at the given email address below and await a reply from Us on how to process the exchange of the item.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please don't hesitate to contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 0330 1332025